First and Second Year Students:
Students are invited to attend group advising sessions geared to their specific year. To register for one or more sessions, please RSVP via the following form: Group Advising RSVP.
The Spring 2018 group advising session dates are:
- Thursday, 1/18 10:30 am – 12 pm; ROWE 420
- Monday, 2/5 2:30 pm – 4 pm; ROWE 420
- Monday, 3/5 2:30 pm – 4 pm; ROWE 331E
- Thursday, 4/5 10:30 am – 12 pm; ROWE 420
- Monday, 1/22 2:30 pm – 4 pm; ROWE 331E
- Thursday, 2/8 10:30 am – 12 pm; ROWE 420
- Thursday, 3/8 10:30 am – 12 pm; ROWE 420
- Monday, 4/2 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm; ROWE 331E
Note: Pre-Dental students may meet with Dr. Abbott for one-on-one advising appointments. Please log in to advapp.uconn.edu to schedule an appointment on his calendar located within the Pre-Professional Programs drop-down box.
If you have an urgent need or a very specific question, you can always request an appointment with a Pre-Medical staff member by filling out the following form: Appointment Request. If you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment with a staff member, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to open up the spot for other students. Please be advised that our office receives volumes of e-mails and inquiries daily. Due to current demand, we are expecting to establish and confirm appointment requests within one week of receiving your request.
Third and Fourth Year Students:
Students are invited to meet with a Pre-Medical Advisor on a 1:1 basis. To request an appointment, please complete the following form: Appointment Request. Advisors will be assigned based on availability and past appointment history. Composite interviews in the spring semester must be scheduled directly through our office.
- Application Orientation: Thursday, 2/1 6-7 pm; ITE C80
- Interview Workshops will be offered in Fall 2017.
For First and Third Year students, we have published informational workshop videos to our program website on the following page: http://premed.uconn.edu/videoseries/
Alumni and Re-Applicants can receive more information and set up an appointment with an advisor through this form: Alumni Information Form.