Official transcripts are required from each institution at which you’ve taken collegiate coursework—this includes any college-level courses you took in high school, summer courses at a separate institution, or international coursework.

To request your UConn official transcript, use the Parchment electronic transcript service function in StudentAdmin (under “Transcripts & Verifications). Only the Office of the Registrar is authorized to send official transcripts; our office does not distribute transcripts. For instructions on requesting your transcript, visit the Registrar’s website here.

Important information about timing your request:

  • If you took courses during the Spring 2024 semester, be sure to wait until all of your final grades have been posted before you submit the request.
  • For students graduating this year (2024), it is best to wait to request your transcript until after your degree has been officially conferred; you can check this by looking at your unofficial transcript OR by receipt of an email notification from the Registrar that your degree has been conferred.
  • For those taking summer courses, you do need to send an official transcript that includes record of the course(s). If you are worried that waiting for your grade to be posted will delay the submission of your primary application, you can submit the transcript without a grade; this just means that it will not be factored into your GPA calculations. If you would like to discuss your specific case with our office, feel free to email or set up a quick appointment with one of our advisors.


To see language from AMCAS about requesting official transcripts, see page 14 of the 2025 AMCAS Applicant Guide.

To see language from AACOMAS about requesting official transcripts, visit their Applicant Help Center here.

To see language from AADSAS about requesting official transcripts, see their website here.