UConn's Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Advising Office values the opportunity to cultivate relationships with our alumni and create impactful and intentional engagement opportunities for our pre-health students. Through spotlighting alumni and creating connections, we aim to support our students and alumni in their career journeys!
If you're a member of our alumni population, please consider giving your time to current UConn students and aspiring health professionals! You can partner with our office by:
- Sharing your healthcare journey and advice via an Alumni Spotlight
- Giving your time for a 1:1 informational interview with a pre-health student
- Participating in workshops or panels sponsored by the Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Advising Office
- Providing healthcare shadowing opportunities
- Engaging in personal statement review
If you're a pre-health student (or pre-health alum) at UConn, please explore our alumni spotlights below, as well as the opportunities on our website—such as our interview pairing program—that allow you to connect with and learn from our network of alumni.